There is a growing trend in homes to feature one or more Himalayan salt lamps dispersed through several rooms. There are various paths of thought as to the benefits of Himalayan salt lamps. As I’m not the expert on their attributes I will resist commenting. I am sure you can learn more about their redeeming qualities and aspects on the websites of the suppliers of Himalayan salt lamps.
Many of the Himalayan salt lamps are electric but the ones that intrigue me are those that are designed to accommodate tealights or votive candles. The benefits of beeswax candles are well known to me and I imagine that the two together would complement each other.
Here are some of the noteworthy merits of beeswax candles:
- Contain no toxic ingredients
- When they burn they fill a room with the sweet fresh honey aroma of warm beeswax
- Naturally long burning without any additives
- When properly maintained beeswax candles burn cleanly without producing sticky, black soot
- Are virtually dripless in an environment free of drafts
- The flame has a warm glow that creates ambiance and has been compared to sunlight
- Do not go rancid like soy or palm wax candles may
- Helps us to unwind, some say burning a pure beeswax candle before bed helps to achieve a more restful sleep
If you are a believer in the benefits of Himalayan salt lamps then you might consider burning beeswax candles in them. This appears to be the perfect match.
Honey Candles® beeswax candles are a true product of Canada. They are made in the pristine mountains of British Columbia from pure Canadian beeswax. If you would like to see the extensive Honey Candles® line check out our on-line store
. We even have an Essentials line which is made of pure Canadian beeswax scented with pure essentials oils.